Create stationery for email messages
Applies To: Outlook 2010
Microsoft Outlook 2010 includes a large selection of stationery. You also can design your own custom stationery. For example, you can include a company logo or design that matches your organization’s style guidelines.
To create custom stationery, do the following:
- Create a new message.
You can discard the message after these steps are complete.
- Customize the message with fonts, bullets, a background color, horizontal lines, images, and other design elements that you want to include.
- In the message window, click the File tab.
- Click Save As.
- In the Save As dialog box address bar, enter %appdata%\microsoft\stationery, and then press Enter.
The Stationery folder opens.
- In the File name box, enter a name for your new stationery.
- In the Save as type list, click HTML.
- Click Save.
For more information about applying stationery to messages, see Apply stationery or backgrounds to email messages.#MicrosoftOutlook