Thank you to our event partner Prosperoware and to our guest presenters for delivering an insightful three part series on Microsoft Teams. In case you missed it, you can catch up using the links to each session below.
Session 1: Challenges & Best Practices of Provisioning & Governing Microsoft Teams . View the session here
The rapid adoption of Microsoft Teams has facilitated the need to think of provisioning and managing Teams securely, with governance in mind. This session discusses how organisations can:
- Quickly deploy Teams with a comprehensive governance model
- Identify and locate Teams & Channels for Matters
- Automatically provision Teams, Channels, etc. OneDrive, OneNote, and Planner
- Manage internal & external users and collaborators
- Apply ethical walls, information barriers, and need-to-know security, and more.
Session 2: Moving Content from Microsoft Teams to the DMS View the session here
Whether it is organisational policy, client requests for data, or fulfilling Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs), organisations need an efficient way to transfer Microsoft Teams content to their DMS. This session discusses how organizations can:
- Integrate Teams with iManage, NetDocuments and other content systems
- Locate content in Teams for secure and efficient content movement
- Set up a Teams structure for successful cross-organisation collaboration around matters and documents, and more.
Session 3: Microsoft Teams as a Secure & Governed Extranet. View the session here
No organisation operates as an individual silo, making collaboration with clients, vendors, and suppliers a necessity. As a modern extranet, Microsoft Teams has experienced immense success in facilitating effective collaboration and increased productivity. Teams also possesses functionality for secure external collaboration.
This session shares insights as to how organizations can:
- Track guest users and external collaborators to projects or matters
- Best practices for structuring Teams with governance in mind
- Enforce information barriers to handle sensitive information
- Securely grant & terminate access for collaborators & guest users, and more.
Please find attached a related whitepaper on Teams from the event organiser Prosperoware_Microsoft_Teams_Whitepaper.pdf#UKHighlight