Moving core infrastructure systems to the cloud has always had obstacles. While systems like Exchange and document management systems have Software as a Service (SaaS) options that include several layers of management responsibilities for the law firm, the remaining servers had no clear path. Even after security and compliance issues have been overcome, infrastructure teams need to port virtual machines into Azure and remediate any issues that appeared during the process. Cloud deployments took months and that was on top of learning a new platform.
Now Microsoft and VMware have eliminated the time and education commitments needed to move to the cloud. Move all your servers in days instead of months or years. With Azure VMware Solution (AVS), law firms simply connect to the Azure fabric and vMotion their systems to VMware host instances, selecting the option that best fits your needs.
Keep using the VMware tools you already know to manage workloads on Azure without disrupting network, security, or data protection policies. Run native VMware environments at any scale with unified management of Azure and VMware resources, Azure networking services and security tools. Join us along with Microsoft and VMware as we discuss the details of this new offering and:
- Overview of the Azure VMware Solution architecture, functional design and key elements
- Walk-though of the methodology for deployment
- Review of best processes to control costs and streamline virtualization services
- Full cost analysis to understand features gained and potential offsets a firm can expect
“NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR EMPLOYEES – Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education. This is a Partner event where items of value, which will include food and beverage, will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics counsel to verify that you are permitted to participate in this event and receive items that may be offered. All Services shall be treated as Microsoft Confidential Information unless otherwise designated by Microsoft. The supplier will not highlight competitive solutions as part of the Events.”
Feedback from past attendees:
- Eye-opening. Thanks!
- This topic was very timely for my firm because we are evaluating our strategy for updating our disaster recovery solution and this is an intriguing option that we will certainly consider.
- The presentation was well prepared and informative.
Chris Owens - Chief Technology Officer, Kraft Kennedy