Join ILTA at the Global Legal Hackathon 2019, scheduled to take place on February 22-24, 2019. The Global Legal Hackathon is the largest legal technology innovation event in the world. Last year, over 40 cities and 22 countries participated, and this year it is likely to be even bigger. International Legal Tech Association (ILTA), is one of the co-hosts of the New York hackathon, which is being hosted by Orrick and Microsoft.
During the two day event, teams will be mentored by industry experts. This year, there is also a global panel of senior women from the legal industry to support women-led teams, as part of the Global Rise Of Women in LegalTech (“GROWL”) initiative.
Below is the schedule for GLH 2019.
Friday, Febuary 22, 2019
5: 00 to 9:00 pm – Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe, LLP, 51 W 52nd St, New York, NY 10019
Sat and Sunday, Feb 23 and 24, 2019
- Food and beverage will be available starting right at 5:00 pm.
- Short introductions and industry presentations will being around 5:30 pm.
- Participants will pitch their ideas around 6:30 pm.
- Teams will form immediately following the presentations and then hacking begins!
8:00 am to 9:00 pm - Microsoft, 11 Time Square, New York, NY 10036 (Central Park West conference room on the 6th floor)
- Breakfast (8am), lunch (12:30pm) and dinner (7:00pm) will be served on both days. Times are approximate.
- Team presentations will begin Sunday evening around 6:00 pm.
- Winners will be announced Sunday evening around 8:30 pm.
Register for the NYC event here.