Law firms are in a heated market: mergers, acquisitions, lateral moves, technology adoption, obsolescence, forced upgrades, cloud migrations and more are accelerating at an unprecedented pace. Firms must create efficiencies that align the business side of the house, especially when it comes to IT, finance and operations. That is why we see in ILTA’s 2018 Technology Survey technology updates as one of the most pressing concerns for firms.
Choosing the right financial strategy that aligns operations and IT can ensure not only a successful technology implementation but optimal use of technology over its entire lifecycle at your firm whether it is software, equipment, laptops, desktops or servers while making sure the firm is not overpaying for its competitive and operational IT needs.
Join Barry Steel from CoreTech Leasing, to learn financing and leasing best practice solutions that allow IT to optimize these selections by:
- Understand the different types of leases.
- Why should your firm lease technology vs. purchasing
- What types of equipment and services are able to be leased
- Learn more about how finance departments leverage leasing
- What are the operational benefits of a well-designed lease strategy
- Negotiating a fair and balanced lease agreement
- Understanding the terms and conditions of lease agreements
- Matching the lease and service life-cycles
- Save money by eliminating variable expense.
- Extend your IT budget for more purchasing power.
* The parking garage entrance is located on 20th Street, NW.
Attendees, please proceed to the 5th-floor reception to check-in. You will be escorted to the conference room.
Barry Steel - Sr. Vice President Sales and Marketing, CoreTech Leasing