ILTA is back at Legaltech New York!
Legaltech® provides an in-depth look at what the technological world has in store for you and your practice AND offers an expansive exhibit floor with the most extensive gathering of innovative products designed to meet your current and future technology needs. Not only is ILTA an exhibitor at Legaltech again, but we organized a three-session ILTA track for exceptional education and will be hosting an ILTA Social on February 5 at Tanner Smith's (details to follow).
Stop by the ILTA Booth #3307
Come say “Hi!” and pick up ILTA swag. Friendly faces from our membership will be there. You can learn more about ILTA's 2020 plans and how to fully engage your membership.
Join us for a great opportunity to meet with other ILTAns and legal technology peers in NYC. The ILTA track is on February 4 and includes the following sessions:
11:30-12:30: Women Who Lead in Technology: Balancing Always On and How To Turn It Off
- Joy Heath Rush, CEO, International Legal Technology Association
- Tanya Kennedy, Supreme Court Justice, State of New York
- Brianna Leung, Principal Consultant, Growthplay
- Melanie Prevost, Director of Infrastructure and Technical Support Services, Vinson & Elkins
2:00-3:00: Taking Office 365 Beyond Office
- Mike Aginsky, CTO, Gibbons P.C.
- Donna Payne, CEO, PayneGroup
- Jeffrey Roach, President, Encoretech
- Sherry Kappel, Document Lifecycle Evangelist, Litera Microsystems
3:30-4:30: A Different Approach to Legal Innovation
- Gina Buser, CEO, Travelling Coaches
- Nicola Shaver, Managing Director, Innovation & Knowledge (Global), Paul Hastings LLP
- Tracy Springer, Senior Legal Counsel - Investment Bank, HSBC
Learn more about Legaltech New York at https://www.event.law.com/legaltech