Join the conversation alongside an experienced and exciting group of ILTA-member professionals as they cover all things matter profiling in this first of two virtual roundtables on the subject. We hope you'll come and bring your experience, insight and
questions to the table as we discuss the topics below.
Know your ask - Why do you want to profile matters?
What is your goal with matter profiling? How will you measure success?
Experience is a firm-wide tool; what other departments can you include during your design phase?
What approach did your firm take for matter profiling?
Designing your matter profiles
How did you organize profile and data fields?
What questions are you trying to answer? How did you determine data fields and the values included?
What other internal systems can you leverage to profile the life cycle of a matter?
Knowledge management and marketing
KM and marketing take different data; how can you work together, and why?
How can you benefit from this?
- Experience and Relationship Management Supervisor, WilmerHale
- Director of Strategic Marketing Operations, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLPHeather Rivera
- KM Program Manager, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & RosatiStephanie Bishop
- Business Intelligence Manager, Hunton Andrews Kurth LLPKate Cain
- Director of Market Intelligence & Operations, Sidley Austin LLPMarybeth Corbett
- Knowledge Manager, WilmerHaleKeli Whitnell
- Experience Database Manager, Troutman Sanders#KnowledgeManagementandSearch#MarketingandBusinessDevelopment#BusinessIntelligence#BusinessandLegalProcessImprovements