Microsoft Teams has rapidly become a foundational technology for collaboration & productivity, with organizations deploying it quickly to enable work-from-home options. This rapid adoption has not been without its challenges though. With organizations creating hundreds or even thousands of matters per month, automatic provisioning becomes a necessity. As such, organizations face the challenge of both, provisioning and managing Teams securely, with governance in mind.
To address these challenges, you are invited to join Prosperoware on September 2, at 4 PM BST to discuss best practices on Microsoft Teams provisioning and governance:
- Rapidly deploying Teams with a comprehensive governance model
- Locating Teams and Channels for Matters
- Identifying Teams with Matters
- Setting up Teams Ownership
- Managing internal and external users
- Applying ethical walls, information barriers, and need-to-know security
- Complying with Outside Counsel Guidelines (OCG) and Privacy Regulations, Laws, & Cybersecurity Frameworks, and more.
Keith Lipman, CEO, Prosperoware
Steve Dalgleish, Head of Technology, Shepherd and Wedderburn LLP
Duncan McGugan, Enterprise Architect, Horwich Farrelly
Lee Rodger, Solutions Architect, Horwich Farrelly
ILTA is pleased to deliver this virtual roadshow series in collaboration with our corporate partner Prosperoware.
Interested in other sessions on Microsoft Teams? Register for the other two sessions in this series listed below:
9th September 4PM BST Moving Content from Microsoft Teams to the DMS
17th September 4PM BST Microsoft Teams as a Secure & Governed Extranet
Please note, to complete the registration process you will be redirected to the organiser's Go To Meeting page to enter your details.