Printers and paper and shredders…oh, my!
Quickly law firms were faced with the question – do we ship printers to employees? Do we even want people to print? Do we need to ship shredders, too? Or do we ask people to hold all their printing then bring it to the office for shredding there? Whew.
This is a perfect opportunity to move key workflows to paperless workflows.
In this 30-minute webinar, which will feature a demo of our LINK app, see how LINK’s in-app annotation along with integration with DMS, network files shares, OneDrive, and email, makes it easy to review, markup, check-in, and email documents.
You will see:
• Paperless pre-bill workflows
• Annotate and/or sign a file or email attachment, then check-in and email
• LINK’s custom workflows to automate tasks, like check-in and email in one step
• Compare files then annotate
• LINK’s own PDF viewer designed for legal document review
LINK is integrated with iManage Work®, NetDocuments DMS®, Email (Exchange), Office 365, the Office apps, and the firm intranet. LINK has in-app document annotation and comparison.
Mobile Helix: Maureen Blando, President & COO#Virtual#BusinessandLegalProcessImprovements
If you cannot be present for the live webinar, please register and you will receive an email with a link to the recorded webinar.