Law firms are in a heated market: mergers, acquisitions, lateral moves, technology adoption, obsolescence, forced upgrades, cloud migrations and more are accelerating at an unprecedented pace. Firms must create efficiencies that align the business side of the house, especially when it comes to IT, finance and operations. That is why we see in ILTA’s 2018 Technology Survey technology updates as one of the most pressing concerns for firms.
Choosing the right financial strategy that aligns operations and IT can ensure not only a successful technology implementation but optimal use of technology over its entire lifecycle at your firm whether it is software, equipment, laptops, desktops or servers while making sure the firm is not overpaying for its competitive and operational IT needs.
Join Barry Steel from CoreTech Leasing, to learn financing and leasing best practice solutions that allow IT to optimize these selections by:
- Providing flexibility to replace/upgrade equipment such as desktops and laptops at the pace required for today’s business needs, while avoiding tying up capital in a depreciating asset
- Finance 100% of software needs, including data conversion, implementation and training
- Accelerate decision cycles and streamline operations.
- Investment in top-of-line hardware
- Offering the highest level of security to all the hardware offered by them, ensuring no data loss while replacing or changing an older piece of equipment, and properly disposing of obsolete hardware.
- Prep for cloud migration
- Simplify maintenance, built-in end of life lease options.
- Inflation protection, preserve cash flow for other strategic needs and spreads out partner contributions
* A parking garage attached to The Huntington Building; the entrance is located on Superior Avenue. Attendees, please allow for additional time to check-in with the security desk on the second floor.
Barry Steel - Sr. Vice President Sales and Marketing, CoreTech Leasing