ILTA members who are information security subject-matter experts, passionate about elevating the level of ILTA education, collaborate to develop educational sessions for the 2019 LegalSEC Summit. They work within the framework and areas of focus provided by ILTA’s Program Planning Council and LegalSEC Steering Committee, to meet the goal of delivering the premier educational and networking information security event for the legal sector.
Summit Planning Committee members serve a 7-8 month term (ends with the evaluation and final reports following the Summit). This role averages approximately 6-8 hours a month. We expect team members to attend the Summit and monitor their sessions onsite.
Summit Planning Committee members do not receive compensation for their services but may be reimbursed for expenses, including the registration fee for the LegalSEC Summit, but not including travel or lodging.
- Under the direction of the Summit Co-Chairs and ILTA staff, develop one or two educational sessions from inception to execution at the Summit.
- Working with ILTA Staff, develop learning objectives and takeaways, selecting speakers and developing the sessions within the guidelines provided.
- Attend the Summit (June 3-5, 2019; ILTA will cover your registration fee, but not travel or lodging).
- Monitor your session(s) onsite. Instructions will be provided.
- Abide by ILTA's Conflict of Interest Policy