PMP certified project manager with strong technical background and over 15 years’ experience in the legal services industry. Extensive experience with the evaluation and implementation of new technology, and the documentation, training and support of adopted technology.
• Formally trained Project Manager with active PMP certification.
• Business Analyst skills and experience.
• Skilled in both Agile (with Scrum) and Waterfall project management methodologies.
• Experience with building a Project Management Office (PMO) from the ground up.
• Familiar with the Software Development Life Cycle.
• Knowledge of the E-Discovery Life Cycle, particularly document processing, review and production.
• Adept at mastering new technology quickly and efficiently.
• Excellent communication, presentation and relationship building skills.
• In-depth software skills including Microsoft Office, Project, Visio, SharePoint, OneNote and
Outlook as well as Adobe Acrobat, Lotus Notes and iManage Work.