Throughout his career in business, Jeffrey Ton has developed and fine tuned his leadership skills to become a business focused leader who drives results. Extending the role of the CIO to encompass a strategic view of the business, he identifies innovative approaches to achieve the business objectives by leveraging technology where and when appropriate. Adept at building and leading teams, both in-line and cross-organizational, he has been a catalyst for change across the businesses he has served.
Ton has industry expertise in information technology, non-profits, commercial real estate development, manufacturing, warehousing and distribution, supply chain, green/clean technologies, finance, insurance and consulting.
• Strategic Planning – Business & Technology
• Organization & Management Reengineering
• Merger & Acquisition Integration
• Divestiture Decoupling
• Business & IT Alignment
• Enterprise Architecture Strategy
• C-level Relationships
• International Staff Management & Acquisition
• Global Enterprise Implementations
• Fiscal Management
• Governance & Risk Management
• Business Process Optimization
• Vendor Relationship Management
• Outsourcing(Offshore/Near-shore) & In-sourcing
• Technology Portfolio Management
• Regulatory and Compliance Management
• P&L Management
Specialties: Architecture, infrastructure, applications, application development, telecom, e-Business strategy, web development, knowledge management, integration, EDI, SAP, business intelligence, outsourcing, insourcing, contract negotiation, commercial real estate development, manufacturing, warehousing and distribution, supply chain, green/clean technologies, finance, insurance and consulting, keynote speaker on leadership, green and other topics, LEED AP BD+C.
Read his blog on RiversofThought.net, Intel's IT Peer Network and LinkedIn.