As the number of requirements from clients and regulatory agencies increase, the need for an Information Governance program is becoming more important in firms of all sizes. In this session we will discuss how you can develop and implement a program that is right-sized for you.
Areas of discussion - What is information governance? Who is responsible for managing the availability, usability and security within the firm? Developing a program for managing data How can technology assist? Pain points Managing change within the firm
- Tips and tricks for doing simple things that make a difference
- How to argue for more resources in this area
- How to manage with no resources
- How to convince firm that IG is important
- How and what can be outsourced here?
- How do you determine what is required?
- What are the big firms doing that you can implement?
- How do you get started?Speaker(s): @Rebecca Sattin @Chad Ergun