Released in May 2014, Legal Technology Future Horizons
(LTFH) is a report that provides insights and practical ideas to inform the development of future business and IT strategies for law firms, law departments and legal technology vendors.
The research, analysis and interpretation of the findings were undertaken by Fast Future Research
and led by Rohit Talwar.
The methodology included desk research, workshops in Hong Kong, New York and Las Vegas; two global surveys; interviews with managing partners and CIOs from law firms and corporate legal departments, vendors to the legal industry, external futurists, and academics and experts on technology and innovation; and case studies on the application of IT in law firms.
The extensive report includes information on:
- Global Drivers of Change
- Strategic Challenges for the Legal Sector
- The Emerging Technology Timeline
- Future Strategic Applications and Challenges of Technology
- Implications, Opportunities and Scenarios for the Management of Legal IT
- Capturing Business Value from IT — The Leadership Challenge
Share the LTFH Leader's Digest
with key strategists in your law firm.
ILTA is partnering with six major sponsors that support the project financially as well as participating along with ILTA members in the interviews and case studies.