(Chicago, IL) March 28, 2023 – The International Legal Technology Association (ILTA) Announces the recipients of the 2023 Influential Women in Legal Technology.
Since 2020, ILTA has annually honored outstanding women leaders in the global legal technology community. Each March, during International Women's History Month, honorees are selected based on their history of mentorship and level of impact on Legal Technology.
This year, ILTA is pleased to share the list of the 2023 recipients:
· Andrea Markstrom, Chief Information Officer, Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
· Cat Casey, Chief Growth Officer, Reveal
· Catherine Goodman, Practice Innovation & Knowledge Counsel, Paul Hastings
· Debbie Foster, CEO, Affinity Consulting
· Gina Buser, CEO, Traveling Coaches
· Jennifer Mendez, Sr. Director of Knowledge Management Innovation, Fisher Phillips
· Julie Brown, Director of Practice Technology , Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
· Kenya Dixon, Vice President and Assistant General Counsel, Celerity Consulting Group
· Kisha Brown, Founder & CEO, Justis Connection
· Kristina L Niedringhaus, Assoc. Dean for Library, Information Services, Legal Technology & Innovation; Faculty Director, Legal Analytics & Innovation Initiative; Clinical Professor of Law, Georgia State University College of Law
· Leigh Zeiser, Senior Manager of Innovation, BakerHostetler
· Lisa Stone, President, Stone Consulting Team
· Lydia Flocchini, Chief Marketing Officer, SurePoint Technologies
· Michele Gossmeyer, Global Director, Information Governance, Risk & Compliance, Dentons
· Shana Simmons, Chief Legal Officer, Everlaw
· TJ Johnson, Legal Strategist, Qualitest
For more information on the recipients, and the ILTA Influential Women in Legal Technology awards, please click here. Each woman on the above list, over the coming months, will have a video and profile shared by ILTA across multiple social and media platforms, and these profiles will be featured in Peer to Peer, ILTA's award-winning quarterly magazine.
Please join ILTA in congratulating the above nominees for their outstanding efforts in legal technology.
The International Legal Technology Association (ILTA) serves the professional needs of more than 25,000 international legal technology professionals and their organizations. Since its founding in 1980, the association’s focus is to achieve results for our membership and the legal technology profession at large. Much of the value we provide as an association occurs through the coordinated efforts with our global volunteer membership teams.
Beth Anne Stuebe, Director of Publications and Press
International Legal Technology Association (ILTA)