You may have heard about Microsoft Viva and be asking yourself what it is and what are the capabilities it can bring to your organisation. This is your chance to answer those questions.
Are you facing challenges in:
- Employee engagement and retention?
- Maximising value from investments in digital learning content?
- Locating Knowledge and experts within the organisation?
- Finding the right balance between employee experience and organisational goals?
- Too many meetings?
If you answer Yes to any of the above, come along to our 60 minute overview on Microsoft Viva delivered by our guest speakers from Microsoft. There will also be a chance to ask questions and have them answered by the team.
Building upon what we've learned in the Overview session, ILTA & Microsoft will also be running three other sessions in March covering:
- MS Viva for Learning & Development (13th March)
- MS Viva for HR (20th March)
- MS Viva for Internal Communications (27th March)
Invitations to follow shortly. N.B. We recommend you attend the Overview session first, but don't worry if you can't make it, there will be a recording of it available to watch ahead of attending any of the other three sessions.
This session is free to attend and open to anyone working in a law firm or legal department, so feel free to invite a colleague. There is no cost to attend and much to be gained!
This is a virtual event, dial in details will be sent to all registered attendees 48hrs before the event.#Virtual#Microsoft