Conquer Data Chaos: Strategies for Regaining Control of your Content Management
With hybrid work as the new normal, data security and governance challenges for organizations are on the rise. It is becoming increasingly difficult to keep track of who’s involved, where things stand, or where critical information is kept.
Join our session on March 22, 2023 at 12-1:30pm ET, with Litera’s Information Governance experts Tina Harkins, Director of Product, Governance and Brett Thompson, Sales Engineer to learn more about how your organization can address its compliance and security challenges across multiple collaboration systems.
Topics will include:
· The importance of provisioning across systems and creating logical places for users to store data
· The benefit of applying metadata for classification and context so end users can locate data and risk management teams can apply security and minimization
· Best practices for protecting data through access management, data loss prevention, and data protection policies
· How to respond to client & regulator requests through secure movement of data across systems, locations, and organizations
· Reduce costs and risks of storing unnecessary data with trigger-based minimization policies
Sponsored By: Litera#Virtual