The ILTA myMentor program aims to facilitate the ongoing professional development of ILTA constituents. With a focus on professional growth, communication skills, diversity, leadership, reflective analysis, and empowerment, ILTA will provide the structure to support the program through Mentor/Mentee matching, program guidelines, structure, and a resource center. Mentor and Mentee pairs will meet virtually.
- Selected Mentors will provide guidance to their assigned Mentee by creating a climate of trust and information sharing based upon their professional and life experience.
- Selected Mentees will work with their assigned mentor to take ownership of their mentorship experience outcomes by defining specific goals and following through on agreed upon commitments.
What could participation potentially look like for you?
- One-on-One Virtual Meetings with a Mentor or Mentee
- Involvement from January 2023 – June 2023
- Time commitment (typically 1-2 hours per month)
Who is the program open to?
ILTA members, business partners, associate participants, industry participants, and ILTA staff are encouraged to apply.#myMentor