Bill Bice is a serial entrepreneur in legal technology and SaaS:
- Started ProLaw software at age 18, creating the first integrated front office and back office platform for legal, becoming the largest practice management system in mid-size firms.
- Upon TR’s acquisition of ProLaw, joined the management team at the West division, advising on the acquisition of Elite and the integration of Elite and ProLaw.
- Started the West km division, delivering the first widely adopted knowledge management system in legal
- Founded Exemplify, a transactional KM systems which is now the Bloomberg Law Draft Analyzer.
- Returned to legal in 2019, founding Zebraworks, which merged in 2020 to create nQ Zebraworks, leveraging the Queues workflow engine to deliver solutions to more than a third of the largest firms in the world, including 5 of the global 10.