To Combine PDF’s and Keep File Names as Bookmarks
- Gather PDF’s in a folder on your computer.
- Click Start, All Programs, Nuance Power PDF Advanced, Create Assistant. The Nuance PDF Create Assistant dialog box will appear.
in Nuance’s Power PDF, go File, New, and choose Combine Multiple files to a single PDF
- Click Add and then choose Open File.
- Browse to the folder that contains the PDF’s you want to combine. Select the files you want to combine.
- Click Open.
- Ensure that the files are in the correct order on the screen (they are sorted alphabetically by default).
- In the first picklist, select Combine files into one PDF.
- Click the Options button.
- Check Add file names as bookmarks.
- Click OK.
- Click the purple triangle at the bottom of the screen. A save screen will appear
- Select where you want to save the combined file and enter a name for the file.
- Click Save.
- The Print Info screen will appear.
- When complete, you will see “Job finished” in the Creation Status section.
- Click Close.
Submitted by Denise Ash,
Jackson Kelly PLLC