ILTA supports you as you seek employment in the legal sector. Below are several resources to help you retain peer-connectivity as you seek a position in the legal profession.
Associate Participant Program: Any individual who is currently unemployed and seeking employment in the legal profession may elect to become an Associate Participant to continue receiving the benefits of ILTA membership. Here's the fine print:
- An Associate Participant shall have no voting rights but can participate in all other ILTA offerings.
- The fee is $100 (U.S.), which is due with your completed application.
- Send questions and your request for an application to Membership Team.
Career Center: New positions are posted daily in ILTA's Career Center. Post resumes for FREE; set confidentiality preferences, so employers can proactively find you; search for jobs using a variety of criteria, including location and type of job; get alerted when new jobs match your search criteria; and post up to five documents to streamline your application process.
Other Resources: ILTA and its strong network of peers provide additional resources to assist during your transition to being in the job market.
- If you have an Associate Participant membership, we invite you to join the ILTA group on LinkedIn. This is not an endorsement of LinkedIn by ILTA, it is just one more way to identify your fellow members and add to your networking functionality.
- Employment Change Opportunities (ECO) can help with structuring your job search, interviewing skills and much more!