(Chicago, IL) April 24, 2022 – The International Legal Technology Association (ILTA), announces opening of applications for scholarships for ILTACON 2023.
ILTACON 2023, taking place 20-24 August 2023, in Orlando, Florida, at the WDW Swan & Dolphin Hotels and Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts, is a 4.5 day conference that draws industry experts and the legal community together to collaborate and learn.
For 2023, ILTA has created five unique opportunities to learn, connect, and network with legal technologists from all around the world.
- The Scholarships are as follows:
• The Cheryl Disch Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Scholarship
• Sharon Swartworth Rising Star Scholarship
• First Timer Scholarship
• Government & Non-Profit Scholarship
• and Law School Scholarship
Each scholarship Includes:
• Full conference badge to attend ILTACON 2023 to learn, network, and connect with legal technologists from around the world.
• Up to a five-night stay in ILTA’s hotel room block at WDW Swan & Dolphin Hotels and Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts in Orlando, Florida.
• ILTA will cover reasonable airfare if you book through ILTA, and reasonable ground transportation.
• Recipients must work with ILTA staff to book travel arrangements.
Full information on the 2023 Scholarships, including eligibility, judging, and more can be found here. Applications are open now and will close on May 11, 2023.
The International Legal Technology Association (ILTA) serves the professional needs of more than 25,000 international legal technology professionals and their organizations. Since its founding in 1980, the association’s focus is to achieve results for our membership and the legal technology profession at large. Much of the value we provide as an association occurs through the coordinated efforts with our global volunteer membership teams.
Beth Anne Stuebe, Director of Publications and Press
International Legal Technology Association (ILTA)