Content Coordinating Teams fall under the direction of the Content Coordinating Teams’ Team Coordinator and Program Planning Council who provide direction to the teams in creating programming deliverables.
The Content Coordinating Team will review the specific areas of focus, target audiences, deliverable numbers and topics that fall under their area of discipline. Each team develops 5 session programming deliverables per quarter for law firm, law department, corporate, local and international audiences and directs deliverables to be executed by Project Teams.
One Year; renewable subject to selection process: September 1 to August 31
The team is comprised of the following roles:
- One-Two Program Planning Council members, serving as liaisons
- One Team Coordinator
- Five to Seven Content Coordinating Team members (dependent on team’s areas of focus) ILTA is going through an organizational structure change, this role may be impacted.
The team will be supported by the ILTA Education Coordinator and ILTA Education and Content Manage as well as their staff liaisons.
- Work with team members to ideate potential topics ideas.
- Develop and direct deliverables to be executed by Project Teams.
- Collaborate with team members to determine specific types of programming (i.e., webinar, podcast, article, etc.) for each topic.
- Act as a Programming Sponsor/Co-Sponsor for up to three-four pieces of programming per year. Ensure Content Coordinating Team programming ideas are maintained through completion by providing missing session details (title, description, format, moderator/speaker/author, content tags, etc), attending Project Team kickoff calls and serving as a possible moderator and resource for Project Team questions.
- Work with ILTA publication staff to provide content assistance regarding white papers, surveys, Peer to Peer publications, etc. to ensure the Programming Priorities are covered. Act as guest contributor when needed.
- Actively Promote upcoming ILTA opportunities, events, programming, and publication content through ILTA eGroups and social media.
- Collaborate with conference planning committee and other committees by providing insight into planned content ideas. Continue cross team collaboration via the team coordinators with the conference committees, member liaisons, strategic partner liaisons and international teams.
- Ensure the area of focus and subject matter are identified on all programming so it is properly tagged and searchable on website.
- Collaborate between calls using MS Teams channels to fill in or complete upcoming programming ideas.
- Firm and legal department members will review external business partner programming submissions for their digital engagement sponsor benefit, as needed, to ensure topic, title, description, content and speakers meet the needs of the target audience.
- Each month review unanswered eGroup threads to provide assistance; team members alternate organizing the thread list to present to team for review
- Abide by ILTA's Conflict of Interest Policy
AREAS OF FOCUS:
- Participate in monthly 45-minute conference calls
- Participate in in-person meeting(s), when applicable
- Liaise with ILTA staff and Project Team(s) to execute deliverables
- Participate in content development between monthly calls via MS Teams channels and email
- Provide timely responses to ILTA staff and the CCT Team Coordinator via Teams and Emails when sponsoring a session to keep things moving forward
- Serve as an ambassador for ILTA by promoting content team programming
In Person or Digital Meetings (with most travel expenses covered by ILTA):
- ASCEND (November - Digital)
The Security and Compliance Content Coordinating Team will work to deliver quality, relevant and timely programming within the areas of focus of Information Governance and Security. The ideal applicant has advanced knowledge in some of the following subject matters:Information Governance
- Analytics and dashboards
- Change management
- Information retention
- Matter Lifecycle Management
- Risk management
QUALIFICATIONS FOR SERVICE:
- Access control
- Email protection
- Intrusion prevention and detection
- Data privacy
- Incident management/response
- Standards/frameworks; threat intelligence
- Current ILTA member, industry participant or business partner thought leader, (who is an active ILTA365 sponsor and above). Industry participants or business partners applying cannot be in a sales, marketing or business development role.
- Complete the ILTA Conflict of Interest Form
- Agree to the ILTA Non-Solicitation Policy
- At least two years’ experience working in legal technology
- At least two years’ experience in the areas of focus and target audiences of the specific area of discipline for the team
- Experience as a speaker, author, or regular e-group contributor (or other volunteer experience within ILTA or similar professional organization)
- Willingness to accept direction from the volunteer leadership and ILTA staff as required
- Willingness to always act as a reflection of ILTA’s core values
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to work within a collaborative team
- Ability to convey ideas respectfully
- Respect for protocol and history of the organization
- Ability to put aside personal or professional objectives in deference to the needs of the membership
- Ability to provide practical programming direction for the organization
- Deep knowledge and experience of technology in the legal profession
- Effective interpersonal communication
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadline
- Business acumen
- Project management experience
- Ability to be responsive to rapidly shifting priorities
Skills you can expect to learn from this volunteer position include:
- Goal setting
- Meeting Facilitation
- Improved subject matter expertise
- Network and learn from the challenges and successes of peers
ILTA volunteer leaders do not receive compensation for their services but may be reimbursed for expenses.