ILTA is seeking volunteers to judge the 11th Annual Distinguished Peer Awards and/or the ILTACON Scholarship applications. Judges will be asked to provide scoring and select winners for the awards and scholarships.
Each judge will be assigned to one award or scholarship, and will be asked to read and review applications, rating them based on the criteria for each award or scholarship. ILTA staff will tally the judge ratings and determine the three finalists (or in some cases the winner) based on the scoring. Judges may also be asked to participate in interviews with the finalists.
Judges will be asked to score* applications for the following award recognition lists/or scholarships:
Awards Recognition Lists
- Legal Organization of the Year
- Business Partners to Watch
- Young Professionals to Watch
- Browning Marean Litigation Support Scholarship
- Cheryl Disch Women in Technology Scholarship
- Government, Law School & Non-Profit Scholarship
- Corporate Legal Department Scholarship
- Diversity & Inclusion Scholarship
- Rising Star Scholarship
- Small Firm Scholarship
- Veteran Scholarship
- Networking Scholarship
*Top scorers will be selected as awardees.
Judges will be asked to select winners for the following awards:
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Innovative Leader of the Year
- ILTA Contributor of the Year
- Transformative Project of the Year (100+ attorneys)
- Transformative Project of the Year (<100 attorneys)
- Innovator of the Year
Business Partner Awards:
- Solution Provider of the Year
- Consultant of the Year
- Business Partner of the Year
Judges are a critical part of the success of the ILTA peer awards program.
This volunteer role offers a great opportunity to see the work of peers and get fresh ideas. This is a short-term volunteer opportunity that will be completed between June 24th and August 7th, 2020.