This volunteer role offers a great opportunity to see the work of peers and get fresh ideas. This is a short-term volunteer opportunity that will be completed between February 1, 2023, and February 20, 2023.
ILTA is seeking volunteers to judge the Annual ILTA Distinguished Peer Awards applications. Judges will be asked to provide scoring for their assigned award and select the award winners.
Each judge will be assigned one award and will be asked to read and review applications, rating them based on the criteria for each award. ILTA Staff will tally the judge ratings and from that determine the finalists for each award. Judges may be asked to participate in interviews to determine the award winner.
Please see below for the award categories that we will be offering this year!
Judges will be asked to select winners for the following awards:
- Member Lifetime Achievement Award – ILTA Member
- Partner Lifetime Achievement Award – ILTA Business Partner
- Innovative Leader of the Year – ILTA Member
- Innovative Leader of the Year – ILTA Business Partner
- Best Member Article of the Year – ILTA Member
- Best BP Article of the Year – ILTA Business Partner
- Best Blog of the Year - ILTA Member or ILTA Business Partner
- Transformative Project of the Year – (Member law firms of any size)
- Impactful Initiative of the Year – (Corporate Legal Department, any size)
Business Partner Awards:
- Solution Provider of the Year – ILTA Business Partner
- Trailblazer Award – Collaborative effort between an ILTA Member entity and an ILTA Business Partner or Consultant
Judges will be asked to only score* applications for the following award:
Young Professionals to Watch – ILTA Member & ILTA Business Partner
*Top scorers will be selected as awardees.
Judges are a critical part of the success of the ILTA peer awards program.
This volunteer role offers a great opportunity to see the work of peers and get fresh ideas. This is a short-term volunteer opportunity that will be completed between mid-January to mid-February