Is there a way to print the Bookmark Pane?
Yes, in a manner of speaking:
Once the list of bookmarks is created; you create a “table of contents”. I guess for lack of another term they used that – it IS a TOC, but created from your list of bookmarks. You can even choose to put the TOC after page 1; or put it at the end of the document, and print that one page, and then delete it after saving that one page as a separate document – or however you want to treat it.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Here’s how - To create a TOC
- On the Bookmarks Panel, select the Create Table of Contents item from the Options drop-down menu.
The Table of Contents Settings dialog box appears.
- In the Contents tab of the dialog box, select a display level.
- Decide whether or not page numbers should be displayed and right-aligned, and select a symbol-line.
- From the Format drop-down list select a predefined or a customized TOC appearance.
- To define a new appearance, select Custom and click the Edit button. Make desired settings in the Style dialog box and save it under a name to be entered in the Save As Format dialog box. The new format is added to the Format list.
- In the Content Page tab of the dialog box, click Appearance to change and reformat a TOC title if needed, define the paper size and the orientation for the Table of Contents and define its position within the document.
- Click OK.
The Table of Contents will be displayed.